Location: London (hybrid mix of office and work from home)
We're looking for a Business Support Coordinator to work alongside our current team to enable the next phase of our exciting start-up. The ideal candidate should be passionate about driving action in climate change and cementing us as the standard for carbon management. This opportunity offers the candidate the chance to be involved in multiple strands across the business to drive efficiency within teams. As a fast scaling start-up this role also offers the opportunity for significant learning and professional development. In this role you will work closely with all levels of management. This includes working with the Client Engagement and Product Management team to ensure that clients are managed and supported. You will also be working on ensuring the brand and product are presented effectively and consistently across our marketing, social media and website channels. You will facilitate our attendance at events and conferences and will regularly represent the company. Our ideal candidate will be based in London and/or able to be in the London office 2-3 times a week. The start date will be ASAP from July.
- Supporting the management of clients and working with the client management team to ensure potential revenue is recognised.
- Work collectively to support the development of the product and support services, along with client deliveries.
- Support company operational management, including governance and administration.
- Adhere to relevant processes and contribute to the development of new processes as required.
- Research and coordinate company resources to ensure we are attending appropriate events and conferences.
- Represent Climax Community at events and conferences where necessary.
- Maintain and enhance website content and marketing collateral ensuring it is kept up to date including but not exclusive to videos, brochures and article writing.
- Other reasonable requests to deliver the business needs.
Skills they need:
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills. Strong relationship building skills.
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent).
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems including Excel, Power Point, and CRM software.
- Excellent organisational skills, and a high attention to detail.
- An analytical mind, with the ability to think strategically and demonstrate proactive problem solving.
- Some knowledge of social media platforms.
- Passionate about finding ways to tackle the climate crisis.
Climax Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At Climax Community, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.
To apply, please send your CV and cover letter to: