Commutable to London (hybrid mix of office and home working)
Who we are
Climax Community is a Climate Tech start up bringing innovation and state of the art data software to the forefront of society and most importantly, makes it accessible to all. Our platform, Climate Essentials, is helping to create a greener future for generations to come by driving cross-sector collaboration and knowledge sharing. Through Climate Essentials, tangible net-zero pathways are being connected across the public and private sectors and regions across the UK and beyond. We provide innovative solutions to the data gaps and bring coordination to the global challenge of tackling the climate crisis.
Our mission is to empower individuals, households, SMEs and the public sector to take control of their carbon emissions and collectively accelerate carbon reduction on a national and global scale.
What you will do
To support the growth of the next phase in our exciting start-up, we are looking for a Client Delivery Manager to join our delivery team. The successful candidate will deliver key projects with public and private sector clients, and ensure campaigns run smoothly, delivering maximal impact. You will take ownership of successfully delivering client facing projects including live demos, webinars and carbon literacy to support clients to use our products with ease.
You will work closely with the Client Management team and Product team to ensure that project delivery is in line with and delivered to the agreed scope of work, timelines and budget.
With strong communication at the forefront of this position, you will use your network and build meaningful client relationships throughout project delivery to identify potential opportunities for future work.
- Lead the management and delivery of commercial projects ensuring maximal impact and client satisfaction
- Coordinate company resources to ensure high quality of delivery
- Provide first line support to platform users during the period of the project
- Identify and leverage upsell and cross sell opportunities, working with the client management team to ensure potential revenue is recognised
- Maintain project progress reports for both external and internal stakeholders
- Manage project stakeholder relationships and implement feedback into Service Improvement Plans
- Adhere to relevant processes and contribute to the development of new processes as required
- Act as an ambassador for Climax Community at events and conferences
- Work collectively to support the development of the product and support services, along with strategic customer deliveries
- Other reasonable requests to deliver the business needs including potential travel
What skills you will bring
- A university bachelor degree or equivalent qualification
- Project Management qualification with 3 years+ of relevant experience
- Knowledge and experience using a CRM and Project Management software
- Passionate about finding ways to tackle the climate crisis
- Experience presenting to a variety of stakeholders including new and existing clients and senior management
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent relationship building skills including strong verbal and written communication
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills
You will thrive at Climax Community if you are passionate about sustainability and looking to work in a fast paced environment, high growth environment.
Salary £32,000 - £37,000 based on experience
To apply, email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Climax Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At Climax Community, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.