London (Hybrid mix of office and work from home)
To support the growth of the next phase in our exciting start-up, we are looking for a Client Delivery Manager to lead the delivery of key projects and ensure campaigns run smoothly. You will take ownership of successfully delivering client facing projects including live demos, webinars and literacy to support clients to use our products with ease.
You will work closely with the Client Management team and Product team to ensure that project delivery is in line with and delivered to the agreed scope of work, timelines and budget.
With strong communication at the forefront of this position, you will use your network and build meaningful client relationships throughout project delivery to identify potential opportunities for future work.
- Lead the management and delivery of commercial projects ensuring maximal impact and satisfaction.
- Coordinate company resources to ensure high quality of delivery.
- Provide first line support to platform users during the period of the project.
- Identify and leverage upsell and cross sell opportunities, working with the client management team to ensure potential revenue is recognised.
- Maintain project progress reports for both external and internal stakeholders.
- Manage project stakeholder relationships and implement feedback into Service Improvement Plans.
- Adhere to relevant processes and contribute to the development of new processes as required.
- Represent Climax Community at events and conferences.
- Work collectively to support the development of the product and support services, along with strategic customer deliveries.
- Other reasonable requests to deliver the business needs.
What skills you will bring
- A university bachelor degree in a relevant discipline or equivalent qualification.
- Project Management qualification with 3 - 5 years of relevant experience.
- Knowledge and experience using CRM and Project Management software.
- Passionate about finding ways to tackle the climate crisis.
- Experience presenting to a variety of stakeholders including new and existing clients and senior management.
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills.
- Excellent relationship building skills including strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent customer service and collaboration skills.
Climax Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At Climax Community, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.
How to Apply
If you're interested, please send your CV and a Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org