We’re looking for an experienced Outreach Client Engagement Manager to work alongside our current team to support the next phase of our exciting start-up. The Outreach Client Engagement Manager’s sole mission is to ensure customer success and the ideal candidate should excel in boosting our portfolio of key clients and build strategic partnerships, in order to cement our position in the market. After establishing in-depth knowledge of our products and services, you will utilise this to define the value proposition and product strategies and work to generate business opportunities for the company. You will identify and execute innovative ways to prospect, engage and close new clients, including trade associations and local authorities, whilst also maintaining relationships with existing clients. Our ideal candidate will be based in London and report directly to the CEO.
- Identify and create a strategic pipeline of prospective clients and partners throughout the UK and ROI
- Manage inbound customer requests, liaising with other teams where relevant.
- Engage with several clients, including trade associations, LEPs, councils and local authorities.
- Build business by negotiating, selling and closing deals with clients
- Actively generate lead opportunities through various communication methods and drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying prospects through to closures, whilst ensuring KPIs and targets are met
- Attend client meetings to understand their requirements, and respond effectively with tailored proposals
- Relay client insight and technological requirements back to senior management
- Provide input on materials and content that showcase our solutions
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Nurture and build upon existing key client accounts
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Conduct ongoing industry research, and attend conferences and industry events
- Some travel will be involved
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Educated to degree level in a relevant field
- The ability and desire to work autonomously in a challenging, high energy environment, taking ownership and accountability
- Excellent customer facing skills comfortable in running client meetings, engaging with trade associations and local authorities in the UK
- Experience and/or knowledge with councils and local authorities’ landscape is beneficial.
- 3 to 5 years of senior sales experience or experience in a related field
- Strong contact base/knowledge in sustainability and climate change
- Experience in building and leading sales teams is desirable
- Proficiency in CRM software and systems
- Excellent written skills, with the ability to formulate proposals
- A strategic mindset, and strong commercial acumen
- Interpersonal skills, with a gift for persuasion and negotiation
- Proven ability to communicate complex topics clearly and concisely
- Excellent organisational skills, and high attention to detail
- Solid problem-solving skills, with a creative and innovative flair
Please send your CV and cover letter to