We’re looking for an experienced Regional Manager to work alongside our current team to support the next phase of our exciting start-up. The Regional Manager’s sole mission is to successfully establish Climax Community in within the region (NI and ROI) and position our solutions as market leaders of business and regional carbon management. You will ensure customer success across all clients and build a passionate team across the region. You will identify and execute innovative ways to prospect, engage and close new clients, including trade associations and local authorities, whilst also maintaining relationships with existing clients. As Regional Manager, you will situate yourself solidly within the ecosystem through competent and consistent networking in order to strategically launch Climax Community products. Our ideal candidate will be based in Belfast and report directly to the CEO.
- Identify and create a strategic pipeline of prospective clients and partners throughout NI and ROI
- Manage inbound customer requests, liaising with other teams where relevant.
- Engage with several clients, including trade associations, LEPs, councils and local authorities.
- Build business by negotiating, selling and closing deals with clients
- Actively generate lead opportunities through various communication methods and drive qualified leads into the sales pipeline
- Manage the entire sales cycle from qualifying prospects through to closures, whilst ensuring KPIs and targets are met
- Attend client meetings to understand their requirements, and respond effectively with tailored proposals
- Relay client insight and technological requirements back to senior management
- Provide input on materials and content that showcase our solutions
- Communicate new product developments to prospective clients
- Nurture and build upon existing key client accounts
- Identify new methods and opportunities for sales campaigns
- Conduct ongoing industry research, and attend conferences and industry events
- Contribute towards the planning and execution of strategically developing business and the team within the region
- Travel will be involved
What skills you will bring
- Educated to degree level (or equivalent) with 5 to 8 years of senior sales experience in a relevant field
- Ability and desire to work autonomously in a challenging, fast paced environment, taking ownership and accountability for the deliverables and growth of the region
- Excellent customer facing skills, comfortable running client meetings with senior staff, engaging with trade associations and local authorities in the UK
- Experience and/or knowledge of the local authorities’ landscape is preferred
- Strong contact base/knowledge in sustainability and climate change
- Experience in building and leading sales teams is desirable
- Proficiency in CRM software and systems
- Excellent communication skills including written and verbal with the ability to clearly communicate complex topics to different audiences and formulate compelling proposals
- Strong interpersonal skills and commercial acumen with a gift for persuasion, negotiation and building rapport
- A strategic mindset with solid problem solving skills and and high attention to detail
You will thrive in Climax Community if you are passionate about sustainability and encouraging a greener future.
Climax Community is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and experiences. We do not tolerate discrimination or harassment. At Climax Community, all our hiring decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, and we are committed to creating an inclusive culture that supports and represents our diverse society.
How to Apply
If you're interested please send your CV and a Cover Letter to email@example.com