Do you have previous social media experience and a passion for climate action? We are looking for a Social media and Community Lead to help us manage the content creation across Climax Community’s digital platforms and create engagement with the community. We are looking for a dynamic individual with experience in content creation and social media and community management. The ideal candidate should excel in create, maintain, and increase our social media presence and following and be able to represent the company in order to discover and carry through new development opportunities. We are expecting you to be experienced in social media, PR and promotional events. Ultimately, you should be able to act as the face and voice of our brand and manage all community communications.
- Creating marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules.
- Devise and implement community communication initiatives.
- Manage, monitor, and moderate our community platform.
- Create engaging content for all platforms, including blog pieces, articles, social media posts, newsletters, and videos.
- Growing and expanding our company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increasing presence on existing platforms including LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram.
- Ensuring brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with our team.
- Collecting customer data and analysing interactions and visits, and using this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns.
- Liaise with our development team and relay community feedback to relevant internal stakeholders.
- Respond to customers and users in a timely manner.
- Build relationships with customers, industry professionals and journalists.
- Stay up-to-date with digital and climate action trends.
- Passionate about finding ways to tackle the climate crisis.
- Degree in Communications, Marketing, or relevant field is a plus.
- Experience planning and leading community initiatives.
- Hands on experience with social media management.
- Knowledge of online marketing and ability to interpret website traffic.
- Attention to detail, critical-thinker and problem-solver.
- Excellent communication and public speaking/presentation skills.
- Experience in B2C marketing or a related field and able to build a compelling value
- Strong IT skills, with the ability to grasp a variety of platforms and systems including Excel, and CRM software
- Design skills are a plus
Please send your CV and cover letter to