Welcome to Climate Essentials
Climate Essentials is an online carbon management system that makes climate action easy, engaging, and affordable for people and businesses. Collectively, we can all all make a difference towards a greener future.
Start Your Net Zero Journey with Climate Essentials!
Carbon management, reduction, and reporting in a single platform.
- Dynamic carbon footprint analysis.
- Tracking of carbon emissions by scope.
- Access to a carbon reduction and cost savings plan.
- Invite suppliers and visualise supply chain emissions.
- Connect with the SME community.
- Automatic reporting for all stakeholders.
Engaging and useful carbon data analytics from your ecosystem.
- Granular level data: geography, sector, and scope.
- Identify carbon hotspots.
- View SMEs and households pathway towards Net-Zero.
- Enabling evidence-based decisions to develop targeted initiatives to maximise benefits.
- Be part of the solution.
People & Households
Easy and collective climate action in your communities.
- Reduce household costs.
- Measure carbon emissions.
- Benchmark against neighbours and similar businesses.
- Build communities.
- Encourage, engage, and participate.
- Help collectively reduce community emissions.
- Find sustainable products.
Don't just take it from us ...
Climate Essentials supported our SMEs on their journey to understand the carbon impact of their decisions in a way that was both educational and engaging. As a result, the businesses have gone on to become ambassadors for climate action within their communities and through their business networks.
Amelia Grant, Head Member of Services, West London Business
Climate Essentials tool has not only provoked discussions around what additional actions we can take as a firm to reduce our emissions, but also enabled us in quantifying the impact of these actions, such as establishing a food waste bin, having ‘no-meat’ days, reducing office temperature and cycling to work.
Jack Bedell, Senior Consultant, Amberside Advisors Ltd
It’s given us a solid starting point – and, with that info, we can begin to chip away where we can. As a very rapidly expanding business, our footprint is – naturally – going to get bigger but Climate Essentials gives us the information and tools to reduce the numbers where we can. And we will!
Jo Byrne, PA to CEO, Community Fibre
Want to learn more about how we can support your organisation? Request a chat with one of our team members:
Ready to make a real change?
We cannot fight climate change alone.
As well as measuring and reporting your carbon footprint with Climate Essentials, you can also join our community of businesses.
Here you can share ideas, recommendations, access grants and support to reduce your organisational carbon footprint. Nudge your employees to take action and make your workplace greener.
It's not a single business or person taking a million steps to reduce their impact, but a million businesses and people taking small steps towards a greener future.
Join the community