Need suggestions.

Hazel Bae

Hi, I have a small clothing shop in US. I have different types of clothes like skirts, shorts, trousers, shirts, jackets and more in different categories for men, women and kids. Despite all the good quality and material, the sale is not satisfying. So here, I’m looking for suggestions to grow my sales. Kindly, share some ideas that can help me improve my business. Thank you!

Hello,

I have an idea for your business, Since everything is digital now, I'd recommend you to make a website for your business. This way you could reach more people from different cities or even from different countries which will be a great benefit for your business.  I'd even suggest you hire some of the top agencies like  logochemist, designrush, dexigner & Brands Design for your business website. They are one of the best in the industry!

• 3 weeks later...

Hey Hazel, I really hope you are doing well, since its an apparel items you need someone to market you well or by yourself, you need to first have some budget to get things going for yourself if you are doing marketing you can enter paid marketing of social media especially Instagram and Facebook, you'll definitely get some chunk from it, its time consuming thou but you will get that, I took some help from 99 Designs and later Logocorps - Logo Design Agency for my realtor business, I literally got tons of customers, if you want I can show you their testimonials as well that how they reached out to us.