Dynamic and passionate candidate wanted for a fast-growing climate change technology start-up
London-based and remote working.
Climax Community is seeking a Product Manager to work alongside our current team to support the next phase of our exciting start-up. Climax Community was founded with the mission of finding innovative software solutions in order to tackle the climate crisis and it is fundamental that our new team member shares this goal. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a knowledge of climate change issues. Our Product Manager should excel in managing multiple work streams, have strong writing skills and be confident interacting with clients and representing the company at events.
- Researching climate change issues, policy and other relevant topics
- Research and maintain knowledge of the market and assess market competition
- Maintain client relationships and reach out to potential future clients.
- Explore funding opportunities, write grant applications and be the first point of contact for multiple clients.
- Maintain a thorough understanding of the product development process, both with an eye on the technological development of our products, and understanding the consumer base that they are being designed for.
- Maintain a knowledge of the markets and industry of the company.
- Keep up to date with Climate News, policy and science and identify events and funding sources that may provide opportunities to the company.
- Passionate about finding ways to tackle the climate crisis
- Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills.
- Some knowledge of social media platforms.
- Experience in fundraising beneficial
- An entrepreneurial mindset with good analytical abilities and problem-solving skills.
If interested, please send an email with your CV and a cover letter to: