Website Accessibility Statement
This accessibility statement applies to www.climax.community.com.
This website is run by Climax Community. We want as many people as possible to be able to use this website.
For example, that means you should be able to:
- Navigate most of the website using just a keyboard.
- Listen to most of the website using a screen reader (including the most recent versions of JAWS, NVDA and VoiceOver)
- Listen to most of the website in a logical manner using a screen reader.
- Skip navigation to main content when using a screen reader.
- We have also made the website text as simple as possible to understand.
- You cannot modify the line-height or spacing of the text without the aid of third-party tools.
How accessible is this website?
We know some parts of this website are not fully accessible:
- Some of our forms are documents that are not fully accessible to screen reading software.
- Some of our news/blog pages, do not have the correct heading structure which can make them difficult to navigate using a screen reader.
- There is a contrast issue on some of our forms which can make text harder to read.
- Some of our video content may not have captions or transcripts.
Feedback and contact information
If you need information on this website in a different format, such as accessible PDF or audio recording, please contact us at email@example.com. We will consider your request and get back to you in 10 working days.
Reporting accessibility problems with this website
We are always looking to improve the accessibility of this website. If you find any problems not listed on this page or think we are not meeting accessibility requirements, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org